Yet another interview…
1. Biggest fear: I chose not to be afraid of the things I can not control, and do my best with what I can. I know that sounds a bit like the intro to an AA meeting or what lies inside of a fortune cookie, but I really don’t “fear” anything, I trust and I believe.
2. Do you text or talk more on the phone? I prefer talking on the phone. Although I mostly use my phone to communicate with the goers via twitter (@colettecrazy) instagram (@cococarrcarr) Facebook (colette carr) or tumblr (ColetteCrazy).
3. Favorite movie genre? Comedy or Classics. Gold Member —> The Godfather.
4. I can: do anything, be anything, say anything, stand up for what I believe, and shut motherfuckers down.
5. Greatest store to going shopping? Coca-Nico (obviously.) My sister and I have a retail store in the Westfield mall on market st. in San Fran- I love everything in there. I also thoroughly enjoy vintage shopping after a glass of sangria.
6. Favorite childhood toy? Playdough. and Yes I would eat it occasionally.
7. Public or Private school? Public then very private; Home schooled.
8. People likely don’t expect you to do the kind of music that you do. Do you like the shock factor involved in that? It might be the best part. I live to blend colors and pave new roads, my music is a creative experiment, I don’t stick to formulas or follow guidelines. I do what I want, I am not phased by what I am supposed to be doing, or how the girl in the mirror “should sound”. I think I’ve chosen the more difficult path, identifying with “underdog” or “mighty mouse” I enjoy the challenge. I get a kick out of defying the manufactured process, adding one bar too many to a rap, pushing buttons I shouldn’t push, the icing on the cake is the reaction on peoples faces (surprised or shocked usually) when I hit ‘play’. Its fun.
9. Give us a scoop, is there a collaboration with Rye Rye coming down the pipeline? Songs feat. Rye and I exist, thats all I’ll say.
10. Say something funny. Something funny.